This event is recommended for young adults and their parents to explore careers and work with professionals to make a work-life plan.
- Network with companies hiring, colleges, trade schools, and other post-secondary education institutions.
- Learn about the different paths you may take after you graduate and the most cost-effective ways to achieve your career goals.
- Discover how employers are using advanced AI and genotyping with psycho-behavioral assessment tools to identify attributes and attitudes to help with hiring decisions and building successful and diverse teams.
- Learn how the working world is evolving and what you need to do to be ready.
- Find out about new and innovative career planning tools and resources that are available to you to help you get your goal job
- Discover how these tools are replacing outdated hiring practices including resumes, job descriptions, job postings, traditional job boards, and interview processes.
- Evolve with work by creating your own talent profile in the pepelwerk app to start matching with jobs, internships, and learn-on-the-job opportunities in demand.
- Take a professional headshot.
- Get one-on-one career coaching from one of our qualified career coaches.
- Learn how you can get personalized guidance with your work-life goals whenever you need it most.
- Earn prizes and much more!
Learn more about the event, ticket costs, and more.
Existing Member Buy Tickets
Non-Member Buy Tickets
Sponsor an Event