Direct Hire Craftsman Jobs That Match Your Skills
Jobs in Demand in Construction & Fabrication
What Do Craftsmen Do?
What is a Craftsman?
Craftsmen are skilled trade workers who use hand tools, power tools and automated machinery to build projects and repair materials. Craftsmen may produce anything from furniture to machinery to auto parts, depending on their skillset.
Why companies need Craftsmen
The purpose of Craftsmen is to work with various types of materials in order to build or fabricate items.
How can I get paid the most?
- Designs are created using current technology and provide all needed information regarding projects.
- Constructions are quality and completed on time.
- Knowledge of safety and tools is utilized in all projects.
- Faulty constructions are identified and repaired.
What do Craftsmen do?
As a Craftsman, you will perform a variety of specialized tasks such as model design, carpentry and maintenance.
- Model Design: Use knowledge of projects, materials and budget to design high quality, realistic models of projects and utilize them in the construction of the design.
- Carpentry: Measure, cut and shape wood, plastic, glass, metal and other materials. Construct and install frameworks, including walls, floors and doors. Inspect and replace damaged structures and fixtures. Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
- Maintenance: Inspect constructions and buildings for quality, functionality and safety and make repairs and alterations as needed.
In addition to these highlights there may be other tasks/actions that you will be asked to participate in or complete that coincide with accomplishing the organization’s objectives that are broader than the direct responsibilities of this in-demand job.
Who manages you and who do you work with?
As a Craftsman, you report to the Head of Construction. You will work with other laborers and construction helpers.
What attitude, attributes and abilities do you need to do the job well and fit with the company culture?
What Abilities (skills and experience) do I need?
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Power Tool Safety Training
- Record Maintenance
- Knowledge of Blueprints
- Physical Labor
- Certified Lead Carpenter (CLC)
- Woodworking Crendentials
What Attributes & Attitudes are a best fit for this job?
- Prefers to Hands-on Work
- Detailed Oriented
- Performance Driven
- Can handle direct feedback
Where do you work?
How will you get your work done?
Company typically will provide you with the tools that they need you to use to complete your job. This may not include hardware, transportation, or general tools that you would use for both personal and business purposes. Check with the company you match to be sure of what the company will and will not pay for.
The Type of Job
These jobs are in demand may also include Internship, Apprenticeship or Learn-On-The-job matches.
Giggers, part-time or independent contractors with multiple clients or projects may not match for this work opportunity.
What will I get paid and what I will get for doing this job?
The information below is a range of what you could be offered. Compensation and total rewards vary from company to company and your level of proficiency, match, experience, knowledge, and geography.
- Total Compensation Range: $35,340-$48,060
- Employee Benefit, Programs, Perks: $5,000- $25,000 per year
- Paid Time Off and National Holidays
- Purpose or Impact Alignment between your interests and the companies’ objectives
All elements of the total rewards: base compensation, variable compensation, health, and welfare programs the offerings and the conditions of receiving or eligibility of such offerings are all subject to change. The company will provide any changes in writing prior to the effective date.
All companies that you could match with on pepelwerk offer legitimate direct hire jobs. The people that you will work for and with are interested in building a team of people that have the right fit for the culture, the job and compliment how the team works.
When you match for jobs you will have an opportunity to learn more specifics about the company to determine if you are interested in working for them.
How to find the best job for you?
You download the People app and complete your Talent profile. Pepelwerk is not a staffing agency, and we are not a job board. We are a tool that is designed to help you get the job you need now and plan for jobs in demand in the future. You must match with the right fit based on your work-life goals, attitude and attributes.
Just a heads up – you cannot apply for jobs at pepelwerk or with our clients who use our technology and services to hire people and build their workforce.
No resume gaming, no keyword riddles, no ghosting and no fake jobs – just a secure, closed marketplace place for you to build the work-life you want.