Direct Hire Financial Analyst Jobs That Match Your Skills
Jobs in Demand in Finance
What Does a Financial Analyst Do?
What is a Financial Analyst?
Financial Analysts conduct analyses of information relating to investment programs or financial data of public or private organizations, including business valuations.
Why companies need Financial Analysts
Financial Analysts advise clients and assess companies for financial problems and successes. They also report on financial and industry trends.
How can I get paid the most?
- Clients feel confident in their financial decisions.
- Financial reports are complete and helpful.
- Solutions to financial problems are offered.
- Data regarding financial performance is current.
What do Financial Analysts do?
As a Financial Analyst, you will assess financial data, confer with clients and inform financial decisions.
- Assess Financial Data: Gather data regarding financial performance and analyze it to develop solutions to problems, determine capital impact and interpret trends, risks and economic influences.
- Confer with Clients: Speak with clients to restructure debt, advise them on capitalization, present plans and analyses or recommend investments.
- Inform Financial Decisions: Offer financial advice based on business forecasts, economic conditions, and investment data.
In addition to these highlights there may be other tasks/actions that you will be asked to participate in or complete that coincide with accomplishing the organization’s objectives that are broader than the direct responsibilities of this in-demand job.
Who manages you and who do you work with?
As a Financial Analyst, you will report to a financial supervisor. You will work with consulting firms, corporations, other analysts, accountants and lawyers.
What attitude, attributes and abilities do you need to do the job well and fit with the company culture?
What Abilities (skills and experience) do I need?
- Strategic Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Technical Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Accredited Financial Analyst Certification
- Client Advisory Services Certification
- Certified Corporate Trust Specialist Certification
What Attributes & Attitudes are a best fit for this job?
- Detail Oriented
- Goal Oriented
- Technically Savvy
Where do you work?
How will you get your work done?
Company typically will provide you with the tools that they need you to use to complete your job. This may not include hardware, transportation, or general tools that you would use for both personal and business purposes. Check with the company you match to be sure of what the company will and will not pay for.
The Type of Job
These jobs are in demand may also include Internship, Apprenticeship or Learn-On-The-job matches.
Giggers, part-time or independent contractors with multiple clients or projects may not match for this work opportunity.
What will I get paid and what I will get for doing this job?
The information below is a range of what you could be offered. Compensation and total rewards vary from company to company and your level of proficiency, match, experience, knowledge, and geography.
- Total Compensation Range: $79,910-$127,110
- Employee Benefit, Programs, Perks: $5,000- $25,000 per year
- Paid Time Off and National Holidays
- Purpose or Impact Alignment between your interests and the companies’ objectives
All elements of the total rewards: base compensation, variable compensation, health, and welfare programs the offerings and the conditions of receiving or eligibility of such offerings are all subject to change. The company will provide any changes in writing prior to the effective date.
All companies that you could match with on pepelwerk offer legitimate direct hire jobs. The people that you will work for and with are interested in building a team of people that have the right fit for the culture, the job and compliment how the team works.
When you match for jobs you will have an opportunity to learn more specifics about the company to determine if you are interested in working for them.
How to find the best job for you?
You download the People app and complete your Talent profile. Pepelwerk is not a staffing agency, and we are not a job board. We are a tool that is designed to help you get the job you need now and plan for jobs in demand in the future. You must match with the right fit based on your work-life goals, attitude and attributes.
Just a heads up – you cannot apply for jobs at pepelwerk or with our clients who use our technology and services to hire people and build their workforce.
No resume gaming, no keyword riddles, no ghosting and no fake jobs – just a secure, closed marketplace place for you to build the work-life you want.