Direct Hire Human Resources Specialist Jobs That Match Your Skills
Jobs in Demand in Human Resources
What Does a Human Resources Specialist Do?
Human Resources Specialist
What is a Human Resources Specialist?
Human Resources Specialists recruit, screen, interview or hire individuals within an organization. They may also perform other activities in multiple human resources areas.
Why companies need Human Resources Specialists
The purpose of a Human Resources Specialist is to maintain employee relations and perform candidate sourcing tasks.
How can I get paid the most?
- Employee terminations are conducted smoothly and professionally.
- Employees know what is expected of them.
- Employees feel able to raise concerns and complaints without backlash.
- Qualified candidates are sourced and hired.
- Applications are kept up to date.
What do Human Resources Specialists do?
This role will address employee relations issues, manage employee termination and source candidates.
- Address Employee Relations Issues: Answer questions about employee benefits and perks. Investigate harassment allegations, complaints and other types of employee concerns.
- Manage Employee Termination: Conduct exit interviews, complete termination paperwork, keep employee handbooks up to date and confer with management involving terminating employees.
- Candidate Sourcing: Recruit, conduct background checks, maintain contact with job applicants, review applications and evaluate selection criteria.
In addition to these highlights there may be other tasks/actions that you will be asked to participate in or complete that coincide with accomplishing the organization’s objectives that are broader than the direct responsibilities of this in-demand job.
Who manages you and who do you work with?
This role reports to the Human Resources Manager. You will work with other employees, managers and human resource specialists, and you may also work with vendors.
What attitude, attributes and abilities do you need to do the job well and fit with the company culture?
What Abilities (skills and experience) do I need?
- Program management
- Business intelligence
- Conflict resolution
- Talent acquisition
- Employee conduct knowledge
- Time management
- Customer service
- Law & government knowledge
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Decision making
What Attributes & Attitudes are a best fit for this job?
- Emotionally intelligent
- Detailed oriented
Where do you work?
How will you get your work done?
Company typically will provide you with the tools that they need you to use to complete your job. This may not include hardware, transportation, or general tools that you would use for both personal and business purposes. Check with the company you match to be sure of what the company will and will not pay for.
The Type of Job
These jobs are in demand may also include Internship, Apprenticeship or Learn-On-The-job matches.
Giggers, part-time or independent contractors with multiple clients or projects may not match for this work opportunity.
What will I get paid and what I will get for doing this job?
The information below is a range of what you could be offered. Compensation and total rewards vary from company to company and your level of proficiency, match, experience, knowledge, and geography.
- Total Compensation Range: $29,890-$76,920
- Employee Benefit, Programs, Perks: $5,000- $25,000 per year
- Paid Time Off and National Holidays
- Purpose or Impact Alignment between your interests and the companies’ objectives
All elements of the total rewards: base compensation, variable compensation, health, and welfare programs the offerings and the conditions of receiving or eligibility of such offerings are all subject to change. The company will provide any changes in writing prior to the effective date.
All companies that you could match with on pepelwerk offer legitimate direct hire jobs. The people that you will work for and with are interested in building a team of people that have the right fit for the culture, the job and compliment how the team works.
When you match for jobs you will have an opportunity to learn more specifics about the company to determine if you are interested in working for them.
How to find the best job for you?
You download the People app and complete your Talent profile. Pepelwerk is not a staffing agency, and we are not a job board. We are a tool that is designed to help you get the job you need now and plan for jobs in demand in the future. You must match with the right fit based on your work-life goals, attitude and attributes.
Just a heads up – you cannot apply for jobs at pepelwerk or with our clients who use our technology and services to hire people and build their workforce.
No resume gaming, no keyword riddles, no ghosting and no fake jobs – just a secure, closed marketplace place for you to build the work-life you want.