These steps are to post a course profile for the first time. If you have already posted a course, you can use the Create Copy of Course option to clone and edit and existing course by clicking on the active or inactive course name then scroll down to Create Copy of Course.
Build New Course Profile:
- Log in your Educator Hub: https://educatorhub.pepelwerk.com/login
- Go to Course Center and select Build New Course Profile or click “Add New Course” on the top right
- Select the name of your organization (if you do not see your name in the drop-down menu, then you have an incomplete Account Profile). Select Next.
- Add Course Details: Title, Description, and Course Image 300*300 px <1MB (optional)
- Decided if you want to provide Instructor Details (Yes/No). If yes, enter Instructor Name and Instructor Profile URL if available.
- Choose course language
- Do you have a link to provide to potential students to enroll for this course online? (Yes/No).
- If yes, add the course URL. This can be a form, a landing page, a link to a calendar to book a meeting.
- If no, provide instructions on the steps an interested student should take to enroll
- Choose Course Type: Instructor Led – In Person; Instructor Led – Online; Self Paced – Online or Hybrid (In-person and online)
- If the course is in person or hybrid enter the full address where the student needs to go to attend class
- If the course is in person, hybrid or instructor led, enter max number of people that can participate in the course
- If the course is Instructor Led – Online you have the option to restrict to a particular Location. This means the course will only be visible to learners within 50 miles of your selected zip code.
- Enter Course Pre-Requisites, if applicable, such as skill, course, formal degree, license or certificate
- Enter Course Schedule, if applicable. Include Start Date, End Date, and days of the week the class will be held. This is not needed for Self Paced Online courses.
- Add the skill(s) students will learn when they complete this course. Select proficiency level for each skill: beginner, intermediate, or expert
- Add the job title(s) they can apply for (optional)
- Rewards: Select all that apply. When this course is complete will the learner receive a Degree, License, Certificate of Completion, Continued Education Credit, College Degree, Credit Towards Accredited Degree, or None?
- Cost Details: enter cost of enrollment, are the course materials included in the enrollment fee and will be provided by the instructor? If not, provide instructions. How can the learner pay for this course? Select all that apply:
- Self-pay full payment at registration
- Self-pay payment plan
- Scholarship/Grant/Financial aid
- Pepelwerk learning credit
- Employer sponsored
- Government grants
- Scholarships provided by Educator
- Loans provided by Educator
- Personal student loans
- College saving plan
- All of the above
- Review the Course Summary and Activate Course.
Not ready to activate it yet? click Exit & Finish Later. It will be saved to your Drafts.
Need assistance? Contact us via chat or visit our Help Center.