Direct Hire Accountant Jobs That Match Your Skills
Jobs in Demand in Accounting
What Does an Accountant Do?
What is an Accountant?
Accountants examine, analyze and interpret accounting records to create financial statements, provide advice or audit and evaluate statements.
Why Companies Need Accountants
The purpose of Accountants is to help with data management, with financial analysis, with the creation of financial reports and to ensure that the company follows accounting regulations.
How can I get paid the most?
- Records are up to date and complete.
- Clients are advised on compensation, benefits and plans.
- Financial systems are current and functioning reliably.
- Data is audited for efficiency.
What do Accountants do?
Accountants collect and analyze data, evaluate financial and information systems and analyze business operations.
- Collect & Analyze Data: Detect fraud, regulations, non-compliance, duplicated efforts or deficiencies. Inspect account books and systems for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate Financial Systems: Provide recommendations to ensure system reliability. Analyze accounting records, statements and other reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze Business Operations: Identify trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations. Develop document record keeping systems and keep records up to date with current technology.
Who manages you and who do you work with?
Accountants report to the Accounting Manager. You will work with the Head of Accounting and other Accountants. You may interact with the fulfilment and finance departments.
What attitude, attributes and abilities do you need to do the job well and fit with the company culture?
What Abilities (skills and experience) do I need?
- Oral expression
- Deductive reasoning
- Written comprehension
- Mathematical reasoning
- Written expression
- Information ordering
- Accounting & financial Systems
- Accounting & auditing Software
- Complex problem solving
- Number facility
What Attributes & Attitudes are a best fit for this job?
- Detail oriented
- Solution oriented
Where do you work?
How will you get your work done?
Company typically will provide you with the tools that they need you to use to complete your job. This may not include hardware, transportation, or general tools that you would use for both personal and business purposes. Check with the company you match to be sure of what the company will and will not pay for.
The Type of Job
These jobs are in demand may also include Internship, Apprenticeship or Learn-On-The-job matches.
Giggers, part-time or independent contractors with multiple clients or projects may not match for this work opportunity.
What will I get paid and what I will get for doing this job?
The information below is a range of what you could be offered. Compensation and total rewards vary from company to company and your level of proficiency, match, experience, knowledge, and geography.
- Total Compensation Range: $37,710-$79,310
- Employee Benefit, Programs, Perks: $5,000- $25,000 per year
- Paid Time Off and National Holidays
- Purpose or Impact Alignment between your interests and the companies’ objectives
All elements of the total rewards: base compensation, variable compensation, health, and welfare programs the offerings and the conditions of receiving or eligibility of such offerings are all subject to change. The company will provide any changes in writing prior to the effective date.
All companies that you could match with on pepelwerk offer legitimate direct hire jobs. The people that you will work for and with are interested in building a team of people that have the right fit for the culture, the job and compliment how the team works.
When you match for jobs you will have an opportunity to learn more specifics about the company to determine if you are interested in working for them.
How to find the best job for you?
You download the People app and complete your Talent profile. Pepelwerk is not a staffing agency, and we are not a job board. We are a tool that is designed to help you get the job you need now and plan for jobs in demand in the future. You must match with the right fit based on your work-life goals, attitude and attributes.
Just a heads up – you cannot apply for jobs at pepelwerk or with our clients who use our technology and services to hire people and build their workforce.
No resume gaming, no keyword riddles, no ghosting and no fake jobs – just a secure, closed marketplace place for you to build the work-life you want.